IE Digital’s team of consultants are able to solve even the most complex of challenges, but before a line of code can be written, we want to hear from real users to validate internal assumptions and to ensure the final solution is focused on the wants and needs of your key audiences.
During a user research and discovery phase, we’ll use a number of tried and tested tools to define the nature of the challenge ahead. These include:
- Internal and external audience workshops and focus groups
- Qualitative one-to-one interviews or focus groups with users (in person or on-screen)
- Quantitative research (e.g. online surveys)
- Data and statistical analysis
- Market benchmarking
- Content and mobile-first workshops
- Audience identification and segmentation.
And, as an established brand agency, we can help you to identify any strategic marketing or messaging challenges that might be preventing audiences from understanding who you are and what you do.
Finally, we’ll present clear recommendations about how best to proceed, and the scale and scope of your digital requirements.