Fundraising Week 2015
Third Sector’s Fundraising Week aims to inspire fresh thinking for charities to inject life into their fundraising strategies.
Taking place in April, Fundraising Week provides innovative ideas and fresh thinking to help charities to transform their fundraising strategies. The week consists of conferences, interactive sessions, workshops and roundtables.
Newly introduced to this year’s event, The Big Donor Summit is a conference providing charities with information on how to reach, engage and convert potential donors.
Given IE’s two decades of work helping charities to redefine their brands and re-inspire their websites to drive engagement, IE keeps a close eye on Fundraising Week.
This year Fundraising Week has taken on a new lease of life, as charities look to utilise growing digital opportunities to secure long term donor support. Some of this year’s great takeaways include:
- Director of Marketing & Fundraising at Children in Need has written an article on the importance of a charity’s brand in big-donor income
- Latest online fundraising stats from Blackbaud
- Digital Edge: using social and digital to drive engagement.
You can also read some great resources from IE:
- White paper on the impact Paperless Direct Debit can have on your charity’s fundraising strategy, turning one-off donors into long terms supporters
- The importance of responsive charity website design.
Want to catch up with our team? We will be holding a seminar at the Charity Comms Digital Transfomation Conference on 21st May 2015.
Could IE help your charity transform your fundraising strategy? Contact our Brand Storytellers and Digital Problem Solvers.